I always say that I will write a book on all the funny moments I have experienced with customers...and I'm not talking about their funny or not so funny jokes, or their outfits, or the stupid things I have done in front of them. I am talking about the daily moments when I realize that not everyone has had to experience reality. Let's start today with a few examples:
1. "We are gonna pay separately but combine them when you gimme the check cause im not tryna pay two taxes"
2. (In regards to the "3 Cheese Chicken Penne") I will have the "peenie", the "panini", the "panaynay", the "pen", and finally "deez noodles right here"
3. "I will have my steak well done but juicy and not burnt"
4. "I will have my steak cooked"
5. "I will have my steak medium well with zero pink"
6. "Why do you charge a food tax? I only brought $20 because I heard it was 2 for $20. Where do they pay tax for food?"
That was just this week...be back for more later.