May in Provence: Foods, Wines and Photography
May 14-21, 201
Includes Cote du Rhone wines, gourmet dining, Medieval villages and more.
Small Group, no “buses”. Maximum 12 guests. Full time event planner/guide and full time professional photographer.
Clients will receive a DVD slideshow/video of their trip.
(additional days in Paris possible)
SPECIAL LAST ROOM DOUBLE OR SINGLE PRICED from $3,300 per person double occupancy for “all inclusive” ground package.
OR, $2,800 FOR PROVENCE ONLY PACKAGE!!!
CONTACT WENDY JAEGER, OWNER BLISS TRAVELS, NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
- Roundtrip Paris/Provence, first class train tickets, high speed line
- Private transport from Provence train station to/from Provence hotel
- 5 nights in luxurious Provencal Inn in Medieval village, double occupancy. Private bath, private gardens, pool and many other amenities
- 1 night in deluxe hotel, central Paris, double occupancy
- Gourmet breakfasts each morning (last morning in Paris is continental breakfast.)
- 3 gourmet lunches and 3 gourmet dinners, all with wines.
- Daily private excursions with private ground transport, guide, translation.
- Optional historic, art and photographic sessions at no added cost.
- Daily photography sessions and private instruction
- Private tour, photo session and tastings at a Provencal market
- All wine tastings
- Hike to ruins of ancient fort, along with photo sessions
- Tour of Medieval villages, ruins and churches with photography session
- Transport to Paris hotel from Gare de Lyon train station.
- Evening Champagne tasting in Paris and special farewell.
- Option to add on a Wine Dinner in a Parisian Bistro for last night in Paris. Cost additional.